With only a month or so left in the semester, it’s important to continue successful study habits! Here are a few tips to finish strong this semester.
- Form study groups! It’s important to be held accountable. Studying with a group of academically focused friends can greatly improve your chances of success. All of you can work together to ensure each person is studying efficiently and effectively.
- Put together a schedule. A smart schedule can save you a lot of stress and headache. Carefully allot time for each activity, including studying. If you follow your schedule strictly, you’ll have no problem getting everything you need to finish completed.
- Talk to your professor. Your professor is a resource, be sure to use him or her. Go to their office hours and talk about areas you are struggling in. In addition, they can also help you prep for the exam and lead you into the right direction of what to be prepared for.
- Review old homework. Old homework is a great place to find out what type of questions may be asked on your exam. Plus, it’s highly likely most, if not all, of the material on your old homework will be on the exam!
- Keep on doing what you’re doing! You’ve made it this far, keep pushing for just a little longer!