The other day I was thinking about how much I disliked Sunday nights when I was younger. This meant that I would spend almost the entirety of my time dreading going to school the next day. Now, it’s a little different. Sundays in college are great; It is almost universally used as a day to be productive and get ahead.
• Gym Time: Going to the gym on the weekends is always really nice. There’s virtually no rush like there is during the weekday, and there are not as many people there, which means no waiting for a machine or rack!
• Laundry & Linens: Working out every day really fills up the laundry basket fast. I go through clothes like crazy, and sweating in my clothes means that I (usually) cannot get more than one use out of a shirt. With that being said, doing laundry on the weekends is probably the most convenient and on the plus side, you won’t have to worry about putting your clothes in the washer and leaving for class while they are still in there.
• Stock Up: Shampoo, snacks, paper towels, whatever it may be. You will run out of supplies one way or another. With countless of nearby retailers nearby it is so easy to run over there and stock up on your necessities.
• Clear the Clutter: If your counter looks anything like mine, that means there is virtually no counter. There is nothing worse than in the middle of the week looking for something you lost in a pile of mess. A clean room is a stress-free room.
• Unwind: Relax and maybe plan out some of your major activities for the week so you can tackle Monday with a fresh face and positive attitude. Make some tea, coffee, or any beverage of your choice, run a bath and wind down