Spring Break Countdown

Spring break is quickly approaching, and if you’re anything like me, you’re losing motivation to finish the week off strong because you can’t stop thinking about your plans for the break. With literally three days left and four midterms to take, I am struggling trying to hold on. Instead of packing for my spring break trip to Las Vegas with my sorority sisters, I’ve been dedicating all of my time to the library. I know that it is well worth it, though. After I pass these exams, I will not even stress about how well I think I did on them because I have spent so much time preparing for them.

To help out those who feel the same as I do, here are some tips for staying motivated as we countdown to spring break!

1. Turn on your tunnel vision and zone in on the light that is at the end! It is super easy to lose motivation right before the break because you just want it to be here already and you’re over attending classes every day. But, don’t lose sight of the light! It may appear dim right now, but we will be there quicker than you know. Stay focused in class and stay on top of your work so that when you do finally reach the light at the end of the tunnel, you have nothing else to worry about.

2. When you have free time, study! Don’t waste your time lying around or napping when you’re not in class. That’s what spring break will be for! Make sure you’re studying so that you will easily pass those midterms and make it to spring break smoothly.

3. When spring break finally gets here, enjoy it! You’ve made it to the end of the tunnel! Be safe and make sure you get some rest so that you will be prepared to dive right into the books when you get back.